Monday, October 3, 2011

I see the moon.....

and the moon sees me, God Bless the Moon and God Bless Lylah...
and Brady, mommy and daddy, my grandparents, my teachers, my friends. Amen.

One of my favorite things to do is sneak into the kids rooms, right before they fall asleep and snuggle. Last night, I caught Lylah at the perfect time. Eyes starting to droop, snuggling with her blankie. She heard me come in the room and asked if I wanted to get in bed with her. She pulled up her princess blankie over me, and handed me her tiny silkie blankie and said she was going to share with me. She then rolled over until our noses were touching and started to stroke my hair. Just like Brady sometimes does. My little spitfire was so calm and nurturing, sweet and cuddly. and when I got up to leave, she said, I love you momma......she could call me momma forever and I could be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day