Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sweet Bean turns 7!

Hi Baby Girl,
I can't believe it's been 7 years since you were born. Time has flown by and I have loved every minute with you. You are my little buddy....my helper, my friend, my cuddly, loving little girl,

You are doing so well in school...top of your class and you really seem to like it. you have a great group of girlfriends and you are really starting to figure out what you like (and what you don't!!)
You are excelling at gymnastics, and LOVE art. Speaking of, one of your pieces of art was just selected to be displayed at Red Rocks Community College so we are going to go check it out tonight. Proud of you!!
Your birthday party was a blast....Popalicious Pop Star Party with 8 friends, nail polish, hair styles and singing.
And although Daddy was in Dallas for work this year, I was lucky enough to get to take you and Brady for Dinner (Hurricane Grill) and ice cream (your Favorite Baskin Robbins). My favorite part of the night was seeing your face when you got your new giant Beanie Boo named Slush. You were one happy little girl.
You said it was your best birthday yet and I hope that's the case. I hope every single year just gets better and better.
You teach me a lot every day and I can't wait to see you grow up. You truly are beautiful inside and out and daddy and I love you SOOO Much!

Happy Bday Sweet Lylah!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day