Sunday, June 4, 2023

The most special of Tucson visits!


I am so very thankful that we were able to visit my parents in April. My mom received her diagnosis of Systemic Scleroderma on March 7th, so it was important to me that were able to see both of them as soon as possible. The kids came along which meant a ton to me, as it was a super hard (but also very good) visit. We watched movies, played some games, did bocce ball and Brady was able to drive Grandbob's fancy cars and Lylah drove the golf cart! Grandbob also took us to the Titan Missile Museum which was actually really fascinating and the kids seemed to enjoy as they have learned quite a bit about it in school.  
While my mom wasn't feeling well enough to do a ton, it didn't matter as we were all together. We listened to music, danced, laughed and cried. 
Definitely a trip I will never forget!!!!! 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day