Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Breck Trip (Me & the Bean)

Little Pookie and I brought back our annual trip to Breckenridge (missed it last year!) and it didn't disappoint! I love that we decided to do it last minute and snuck away for 24 hours of fun! We did our usual walk into town for Fudge and then walked back to get ready for dinner at our favorite Giampetros. After dinner, we did some hot tubbing (after an ab comparison of course) and then hit the arcade where Lylah smoked me at race car driving! 

After a good night's sleep at Grand Timber, we took the Gondola up the mountain for our favorite alpine roller coaster, and then hit the road to go home. I love doing this trip every year. We know exactly what we like and we make sure to squeeze it all in. 
some good laughs, great food and the best girls trip I could take!! 

Love you bean! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day