Monday, September 2, 2024

Mama Tennis



 I am continuing to love tennis in this second chapter of my life! I still have those moments where I wish that I didn't put it on the backburner for so long, but I am grateful that I am able to play now. I have been playing singles the last three years that I have been on leagues and am loving it!My team made it to playoffs, then districts this year which was a blast. I went 3-1 at districts and was really proud of that with 4 matches in two days! 
Lesson for Brady and Lylah--- be sure to hold onto your passions and interests....and, it's never too late to pick a hobby back up or start a new one. Be sure to keep a little time for yourself, when it makes sense. My kids come first....but I think they appreciate and respect that I have a hobby as well. 
I will keep playing until I can't any more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day