19 years old!!!!!
Brady went on an impromptu trip to Lake Moconaghe in Nebraska on 7/4 and came back on 7/5 so he decided to play it low key on his bday night. Family dinner at La Loma, and then he went to the other La Loma location with Averie a few days later :)
His big gift was the Lollapalooze ticket, where he is currently living his best life in Chicago as I write this!
I did get my one on one date with B this summer.....a really nice hike in Reynolds Park (Eagle view loop).
Great uphills, awesome views, beautiful weather and fantastic conversation the whole time!
I have said it for years, but I am really proud of this kid. He had a great first year of college (even with some ups and downs) and he has so many positive things going for him. He is active and social, a sweet brother to his dogs and is slowly but surely getting closer with Lylah. He is a wonderful grandson, cousin, nephew, brother, and human being.
He loves love.....quite the romantic, and always loyal. He is a huge sports fan and can still rattle off stats on pretty much any sport you ask him about. He loves live music and is sitll one of the best eaters I know. and I think he knows what great opportunities and experiences lie ahead for him. Next up, moving into apartment living in college and jumping into his sophomore year, with a new sports marketing internship!
So happy to be your mom! 19 years has gone too fast!
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment