Sunday, August 16, 2015

best decision ever....

B & L,
 
before I forget to tell you...I have had three people in two days ask me if you are twins!!
 
Anyway, I am writing you this note because as you get older, you may have to make some decisions that are hard or that scare you and I just wanted to tell you, that sometime the scary or hard decisions can be the best ones you ever make.
A year and a half ago, I made the decision to leave the place I had worked for 14 years and I was terrified. I didn't want to leave the people I knew, the job where I basically grew up as an adult and I definitely didn't want to go to a new place where I knew no one and I wasn't sure I could do the job. I was so scared that I originally said no to the job and then I finally gained the courage and said yes. I can officially tell you it was THE BEST decision I ever made when It came to my job and my career.
I never, ever knew I could be this happy in a job and had no idea how rewarding it could be to work at Children's Hospital. This job allows me to enjoy my work but also spend the time with the two of you that I so desperately wanted.
I hope you two are able to tell that I am a much different/better person because I had the courage to try something new and believe in myself.
I hope the same hold true for the two of you as you get older. don't be afraid to go for your dreams and know that it is possible to have it all (a family that you love more than anything and a career that makes you feel good about what you do!)
That's all for now!
XOXO

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day