Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer is what???

I cannot believe summer is already over for the kids. It was such a whirlwind with planning camps and arranging schedules but I think they had a really fun summer...
cool camps, good friends, lots of pool time, camping in Creede, mini golf, nails with mama, Bronco training camp with mama, lots of frozen  yogurt, soccer team, tennis lessons, piano, gymnastics, STEM camp for Brady, bike rides, Heritage Square, several different hikes to new places, "first" 14'er...drive to Mt. Evans, Brady's 8th bday, Lylah's many lost teeth, Brady's bee sting at tennis, Mama's trip to Vail with some other mamas, Daddy's 14'er expeditions, grilling, pajama walk, fishing, and the list goes on!
I am so lucky and happy right now! My two babies are starting 3rd grade and 1st grade tomorrow and I couldn't be more proud of them.
Of course, I am scared and sad that they are growing up so quickly  and I want to protect them and help them however I can forever, but I am also just so proud to watch them grow up and experience new things.
I hope and pray they have a wonderful school year. They both have said they are excited and ready to go back tomorrow....I will just have to do my best to not embarrass them by crying when I drop them off!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day