Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday sweet Brady

may you always be this silly and sweet!!
You have made the last 8 years of my life the best years ever.I cannot imagine loving two people more than I love you and your sister.
You have this smile that melts my heart and I feel like you only give that smile to me. We have a very special bond....mama and son....and I will always, always be here for you. Don't ever forget our snuggles before you go to sleep and the hugs.....the best hugs ever that you give.
you are loved by so many people...always remember that and keep being the kind, smart, talented boy that you have grown to be.
you are going to grow up to do wonderful things, see amazing places, and be a bright spot in the life of everyone who meets you!
I love you Bubba!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day