Saturday, August 20, 2016

Explore Colorado/2016 Summer Fun

I have to say this was the best summer yet! I am not sure what it was....but I loved it and I think the kids did too. Maybe it was the first summer where we noticed the difference in no homework! Or maybe it was the fun combo of some really cool camp experiences, time with grandparents and family trips. All I know is that it was memorable and I was sad for it to end!


 Hope's Graduation weekend in Austin
 Love our cousins!!!
 St. Mary's Glacier Hike
 Lylah's Audience of One Acting Camp. She LOVED it!
Mom's weekend in Vail/Shrine Ridge Hike....beautiful
 Brady and Lylah Camping with Grandmama and Grandbob at the AFA
 Hanging Lake Hike/Glenwood Springs trip
 Tennis and more tennis this summer
Impromptu Backyard pool party. One of the best nights!
 Family trip to Winter Park. Alpine slide and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day