Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gobble, Wobble

Thanksgiving week....as I typically do, I jam packed the week with as many fun things as I could think of.
Brady and Lylah....I hope you had as much fun as I did...
Bowling, Wonder movie, playdates, soccer camp, Dart Wars, Thanksgiving Day kick ball and dinner, Littleton Santa parade, decorating for Xmas, Dad's Xmas Lights on, soccer with friends.
Two of my favorite things I did that week:
Running Brady's first 5k with him. we ran the Gobble Wobbly at Clement park. I could tell he was a little nervous going into it but he rocked it. We never walked and kept a pace right around a ten minute mile. Not bad for his first 5k!! It was a beautiful morning and he was the perfect running partner to keep me going. I hope I can convince him to do another with me soon.
And then Lylah and I were able to have our girls day at the Nutcracker Ballet. It was more than I expected. Lovely dancing and Lylah was in awe the whole time. These moments I get to have with both kids together and separately are so special. I could not have asked for a better Thanksgiving week and every day we spent together was a good reminder of all that I am thankful for.

Sitting on strangers laps (I will have to write about this later....inside story with Brady!)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day