Thursday, April 5, 2018

Cousins Ski Trip to Beaver Creek


Uncle Bob and the crew (minus Chandler) headed to Colorado for their Spring Break ski trip. We all met up in Beaver Creek and had the best time.
we were all bummed that karsten broke his wrist the first day (before we were even able to ski with him) but we still had a great time skiing with Hope and Bob, and meeting up with Keira after ski school.

Dinner with the gang at Bob's Place is always a hit and the adults enjoyed a dinner out while Hope kept watch over the munchkins.
I really love the family time....we don't see the cousins often enough but when we do, everyone always picks up right where we left off.
Sweet moments: Brady watching TV with his head on a pillow on Karsten's lap
Lylah and Keira holding hands leaving the restaurant

I miss seeing my brother and wish we were closer than we even are today. But I will take what I can get!!! and I always encourage Brady and Lylah to stay close....when you grow up, you may be some of the only family you have so it's important to look out for each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day