Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lylah turned 9!!!

My sweet baby girl is almost double digits!
She was so excited for her 9th bifrthday Literally counting the days until it arrived. She knew exactly where she wanted her bday dinner to be....a family favorite "Yabby Hut"! Unfortuantely, on the eve of her bday, she woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache and ended up throwing up. We had to keep her home from school since she felt so yucky. I felt so bad as she was so excited to celebrate at school and I was planning to surprise her by volunteering in class and having lunch with her. Instead, we hung out together at home until she started to feel better later in the day.
But we did get to do family presents that night, Yabby Hut later that weekend and a Pottery Party the following weekend with 14 friends!!!

I think the highlight of this year was Lylah's rite of passage....ear piercing! She has proven to be responsible and takes good care of things so I thought she was ready.
She was so but at Claires.....she was really nervous and almost in tears right before they did it (both ears pierced at the same time). We picked out a cute little beanie boo doggy that looked just like Charlie for her to squeeze.
I was so proud of her and her earrings look so cute. She has been taking good care of them!
Lylah is my buddy, my mini me. She is a beautiful dancer...graceful and coordinated. She is a talented soccer player...just scored two goals in her first game this year. She is funny and cute, spirited and stubborn. She knows what she likes and what she doesn't.
She is fashionable and hip yet doesn't get caught up in those things too much. She loves her brother oh so much (most of the time) and her Charlie too.
She makes me laugh and makes me want to snuggle with her every night before bed. She does very well in school and has lots of friends. I can't wait to see what is next for my Little Beanie.
I love her SO!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day