Sunday, October 22, 2023

Some of mama's fall fun!


I had a great time this summer/fall with my tennis team. I had a strong winning singles record and my team made it through playoffs to get to districts. Such a great group of ladies, all so positive and supportive. Also had the chance to go to the first few Broncos games with friends, including Nelisha (reconnected after over 10 years) and Stacey. Always a good time, even when the Broncos lose on home turf. Beautiful weather and so fun to be on the field, especially when Peyton is there!!







Capped off fall with a trip to the Children’s Gala with Stacey and Jen. Always a powerful evening, great food and drinks and some dancing to Andy Grammar.

Sprinkle in an Ed Sheeran concert, an early fall family hike that Lylah picked for us and a night watching Nel’s band play and I was one happy late summer/early fall camper!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day