Monday, March 4, 2024

And just like that, she's 15!!


Sweet girl celebrated 15 in all kinds of ways this year! I surprised her with a hair highlight appt on her bday and then her second ear piercing the next day. We did a family dinner (chicken picatta per her request) and she did a girls outing to the Melting Pot, complete with photo shoot. 
and of course, Driver's Permit was on the agenda on the Monday after her bday. She has the permit but is a wee bit nervous about the actual driving part :) 

Lylah Bean, you continue to grow into a beautiful young woman, on the inside and out. You are super, super smart, so responsible, dedicated to your schoolwork and Poms, funny and sassy, sweet and feisty. You are the whole package and I wouldn't have it any other way (other than maybe cleaning your room and dishes up more often). Haha! 
you are surrounding yourself with good people and learning what makes a good friend. You know how to stand up for yourself and be independent, yet you are also still shy and reserved at times. You enjoy relaxing in your room, watching a good show, shopping, snuggling with your stuffed animals and traveling (beach destinations are your #1 right now!) 
You are still interested interior design and real estate, want to go to Disney as many times as possible, love Fluffy haired boys :) and love your snacks in your room. 
You are my mini me daughter and we are more alike than you know. You and I have a special relationship...I know I drive you nuts sometimes but we also have some of the best laughs, best talks and even some good cries together. 
I hope I have taught you a thing (or two or three) about respecting yourself and others, protecting yourself and others and being kind to yourself and others. I love you so very much and always will. 
XOXO happy 15 my pookie! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day