Monday, January 1, 2024

Happiness is.....



 B&L---

As I sit here, taking a break in my work day for a few, I started thinking about how fast time is moving. 

Brady will start looking at colleges next year. Lylah will be starting high school and I will be turning 50. 

Hard to explain until you get to this point but time moves so quickly. 

I just wanted to take a break and let you know how much I love you two and how lucky I am to have the life I do. It hasn't been easy and I have learned a lot through all of my years but I can tell you that being your mom makes me happier than anything. 

I think it's important to take a moment sometimes and remember the little things that make you happy too. 

For me, that's snuggling with Charlie, date days with both of you, eating treats, taking a warm bath and reading, sleeping in sometimes, a yearly spa visit, family vacations, walking Charlie with one or both of you, talking to my family and friends, seeing you both do activities you enjoy, working out, playing a good tennis match, long weekend trips with dad, and the feeling I get when I know I did something meaningful at work! 

Family is everything. People you can trust. Giving back to others, Basis human kindness. Patience. Hard work. Commitment. Honesty. Love. Communication. Joy. Self-care. Balance. 

Soak it all in. Make smart choices. Smile often. 

Love you!!! 
Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day