Monday, May 26, 2014

Graduation....

my baby nephew is graduating from high school in a few weeks.
Brady, my sweet baby boy, is graduating from first grade and sweet girl Lylah is graduating pre-k and getting ready for kindergarten.
The past 9 months have flown by and I have neglected my trusty blog.
the kids sat with me a few weeks ago on the couch and read the blog from their first years and they loved it...the pictures, the stories, the "firsts".
So much has happened in the past 9 months with moving homes, changing jobs and so many accomplishments and fun times with the kids.
Lylah learned how to ride her bike without training wheels last week. Brady moved up to a more competitive soccer league and kicked booty and excelled in every way at school.
Lylah started dance classes and is reading level 2 books already.
Both kids have improved so much at skiing...Brady is officially faster than me on the mountain and Lylah loves to sing the whole way down.
There are simply too many photos to post here from the past 9 months. I look at them often on the computer and smile at all of the amazing memories we already have.
I am so proud of Brady and Lylah for how they have grown into such wonderful kids. I am a little biased, but they are simply my everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day