Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Beav-Spring Break 2017

Best Trip! we had so much fun in Beaver Creek....just the four of us for 6 nights and it was fantastic.
I felt like I got to know the kids so much more in those special days with no work, no interruptions or distractions and I loved every minute of it. I already knew we had amazing kids but they were extraordinary on this trip.

We had fun dinners out, went tubing in Vail, and skied for four amazing days in Beaver Creek. We had beautiful weather and decent snow and skied our booties off every day. The kids are a ton of fun to ski with and have improved to the point where they ski better than I do...faster, more moguls and jumps and lots of black runs.

We cooked in the condo, went in the hot tubs, saw Beauty and the Beast and spent the last evening watching skiers with glow sticks come down the mountain followed by fireworks!
We had lots of laughs and I am excited for future family ski trip!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Sledding Day

Family Sledding Day